What you will do
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the sales and relationships of key house accounts/customers
- Ensure volume growth and/or account profitability of existing business
- Maximize synergy and foster collaboration among departments and customers
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and promote Cascades product line
- Ensure operational excellence by acting as a liaison between customers and internal departments
- Provide strong communication and follow up by frequent interaction and visiting customer as required
- Service customers by solving order issues, gathering and communicating information between customers, sales, and production in a professional manner and on a timely basis
- Assist Sales Manager with special projects
- Comply with the ethical standards of Cascades and its business partners and represent Cascades’ image
You hold a post-secondary education degree.
Desired experience and key qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service or sales, preferably in a manufacturing environment or equivalent corrugated knowledge
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize activities in order to meet organizational objectives
- Ability to ensure accuracy and monitor quality of work while honoring customer commitments
- Ability to collaborate with others, listen, and communicate effectively
- Ability to assess a situation, take initiative and propose solutions in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.