Are you passionate about contributing to a sustainable future and making a positive impact on the environment? Join us at Paptic, a rapidly growing company that was founded to challenge the use of plastic in various packaging applications. We are in search of a skilled and adaptable person to lead and mentor our international Sales team as the Head of Sales.
Who We Are Looking For:
The Head of Sales will supervise eight specialists in our sales team across Europe (potential to double its size within two years), lead the sales processes and report directly to the Chief Sales Officer. This new role will be crucial in driving our company’s growth and mission by helping the sales team to thrive. This position is permanent and located in Otaniemi, Espoo, Finland, but we offer the flexibility to work from anywhere in Europe. While remote work is possible, occasional travel is also expected.
- Supervising Sales Managers and Segment Leads.
- Executing the sales processes with your team.
- Providing effective training and mentoring for the sales team.
- Setting sales goals, revenue targets, and KPIs based on company objectives.
- Supporting the team in quoting decisions and assessing their performance.
- Analyzing customer potential to align with company strategy.
- Reporting sales pipeline progress and sales forecasts to the Chief Sales Officer.
What Helps You Succeed:
- Five or more years of experience in international B2B sales.
- Experience in packaging material sales, preferably flexible materials.
- Experience in supervising large (international) teams.
- Strong leadership, managerial, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed targets and goals.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in project management.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of facts and figures.
- Proactive, responsible, and able to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Technical understanding of flexible packaging lines is considered an advantage.
- High proficiency in MS Office and CRM tools.
- Fluent written and spoken English (German, French, Finnish and other language skills are advantageous).
- At least a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
Your future colleague, Hanna’s, comment about working at Paptic:
“Working spirit at Paptic is ambitious, joyful and change-making. Sustainability is integrally steering all the operations and functions at us for providing packaging materials that fit to circular economy. We genuinely value our people – it’s Paptic’s competent people that make the global growth we are aiming for.”
If you’re ready to join a growth-oriented company in a constantly evolving environment and play a vital role in the global fight against plastic pollution, we encourage you to apply today. Our team is excited to welcome you on board and get to know you better.
We will begin reviewing applications as soon as they are received and will hire the right candidate when we find one. Please submit your application by no later than the 15th of October. The employment relationship begins as agreed.
For more information, please contact: Recruitment Consultant, Barona Anne Adolfsson (+358 50 409 4363), best available on Mondays at 11:00-12:00.