The Colombian association Acotepac announced today that its 30th international congress and exhibition, planned for next September after a first rescheduling, is being moved to the month of February, as it has been traditionally. The congress will be held on February 16, 17 and 18, 2022 at the Cali Country Club – Colombia, due to the pandemic situation that still remains in the region.
This change is set to generate tranquillity for the participants, exhibitors and visitors. The congress will be held in compliance with the sanitary protocols.
The central theme of the congress is “Challenges for the pulp, paper and cardboard industry in the context of an economic revival”.
Interested companies can submit their technical presentations with topics focused on:
- Economy/Productivity (circular economy)
- Innovation and development of new processes or products
- Process control – Quality
- Evolutions of the paper market
- Diagnostic tools in paper machines
- Packaging/Hygiene paper
- Paper machines conversion