Next week, Tissue World returns to Europe for the first time in four years at new venue Messe Düsseldorf. Taking place from Tuesday 28 March to Thursday 30 March, the event will reconnect the global tissue industry for the first time in Europe since Covid. There is still time to secure a ticket to Europe’s largest tissue event, register now.
A jam-packed programme will greet over 2,000 participants to Tissue World Düsseldorf, including:
- The opportunity to discover hundreds of innovative product launches from exhibiting companies including IMA TMC SpA, Körber Tissue S.p.A., Eczacibasi Türketim Ürünleri Sanayi Ve Ti, Valmet, C.G. Bretting Manufacturing Co., and many more, collectively showcasing.
- World renowned conference with industry experts and business leaders providing valuable insight on the latest issues affecting the industry, from sustainability to the supply chain and everything in between.
- Keynote: Navigating a European family business in the VUCA world: Martin Krengel, CEO, WEPA Group
- The Geoeconomic Challenges for 2023: Antonia Colibășanu, COO, Geopolitical Futures
- The supply chain as a competitive advantage in a VUCA world: Donato Giorgio, Global Supply Chain President, Essity
- SMS Session 4: Defining a sustainable future: Tobias Lüning, Senior VP in Central Europe, Metsä Tissue
- Sustainability in Action: Building a resilient and thriving business: Khalid Saifullah, Managing Director, Star Tissue
Donato Giorgio, Global Supply Chain President, Essity who is speaking on the session ‘The supply chain as a competitive advantage in a VUCA world’ on Tuesday 28 March, 0950-1015 said: “The Tissue World event is a great opportunity to connect, exchange ideas and discuss the future with industry partners. I want to share with reflections of rethinking the global supply chain as an important competitive factor in a world with unprecedent inflation, logistic challenges, and an unpredictable political climate. Sustainability is a topic close to my heart and I look forward to discussing with decision makers in the industry on our contribution towards achieving net-zero emissions 2050. Together we can make a difference and create the Hygiene industry of the future.”
- New for 2023: Show Floor Tech Talks (see below for schedule*)
These quick-fire, bite-sized Tech Talks will examine the latest machine safety and monitoring practices in just 15 minute, followed by a valuable Q&A session.
- Much-welcomed face-to-face networking opportunities with thousands of peers and market leaders. Don’t miss the Welcome Back Party on Tuesday 28 March and the Networking Drinks on Wednesday 29th March. Both start at 5pm in the exhibition hall and are open to all attendees and exhibitors.
Tom Hill, Tissue World Event Director: “There’s no hiding from it – this is a difficult time for the industry. Record inflation, the geopolitical situation, environmental urgencies, supply chain issues and changes in consumer behaviour are all impacting us negatively. Which is why it’s so important that Tissue World can provide the opportunity for visitors and suppliers to make meaningful connections, discover the innovation that will drive our future, and get up to speed on the latest learnings.”