This is a critical time for the pulp, paper and packaging sector, with multiple threats and new developments on the horizon. You need reliable information to help you make the right business decisions when it matters most.
Now in its 26th year, the Fastmarkets Forest Products Europe Conference & PPI Awards is the event where global forest products professionals come together for expert insight into the latest industry trends.
It’s where you turn connections into contracts and pick up knowledge that fuels business growth.
It’s where you raise your profile and your company’s profile.
And it’s where you’ll find opportunities to get ahead of your competition.
Here are some of the hot topics on the agenda:
- Global geopolitical overview – Impact of European and Middle Eastern conflicts, upcoming US elections, China / US relations and more
- Containerboard overcapacity – Analysing overcapacity and its consequences, including the possibility of mill closures
- European packaging recycling – Why are recycling rates falling? How can we solve the issue of fibre degradation in recycling?
- Energy – Predicting the future of energy prices and examining how realistic alternative energy sources are
- Sustainability – How will new EU laws affect the industry? And what steps must businesses take to comply with Net Zero policies?
Of course, with Istanbul hosting this year’s conference, it’s also the perfect time to focus on Turkey’s booming paper and packaging industry. So, the conference will look closely at Turkey, including upcoming challenges and opportunities.
Face tomorrow with confidence
You’ll leave this event with a detailed understanding of the sector’s supply and demand dynamics – and what the future holds. The insights you gain here will make sure you face tomorrow with confidence.
Because those insights will come from some of the biggest, most respected names in the forest products industry. They include CEOs and leading decision-makers from producers, suppliers, end users, investors and traders.
In addition, you’ll hear from and meet Fastmarkets experts, who come equipped with the very latest data on markets and years of experience.
If you work in the forest products industry, you simply can’t afford to miss this event.
And the winner is…
Running alongside the conference are the prestigious PPI Awards on 5 March, which highlight the best of our industry. These are the only awards dedicated to recognising the achievements of companies, mills and individuals in the pulp and paper sector.
The winners will be chosen by an industry-leading panel of experts, with categories including International CEO of the Year, Sustainability Leadership, Industry Woman of the Year and Mill Manager of the Year.
Join us as we celebrate excellence from around the forest products world – with an exciting awards ceremony and a very special gala dinner. Don’t get left behind: book your place at the conference, the awards or both.
See you there!