IBC Paper Training went live last June its 12th webinar episode known as the Web Series, since was launched in early in 2018. Covering a multitude of topics from energy saving, water management and industry 4.0 subject matter by recognized industry and supplier experts, the Web Series episode is accessible through an annual or bimonthly subscriptions through a login session and also via streaming, which include the access to the entire Web Series library. The Web Series goes live every Thursday of the month with two sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon covering almost all time zones worldwide and its subscriptions is valid per mill site, irrespective of the number of attendees for the webinar at each site.
IBC Paper Training with this service/product provide an independent perspective to paper makers and suppliers of the industry in general, a learning experience through live Q&A session with the experts, on specific subject matter which are on the agenda of the different players of the industry. For the period 2019-2020 IBC Paper Training released already the program with the following content and dates mentioned below.
- LIVE 2019 September 26th: Set-up your Yankee coating in relation to creping
- LIVE 2019 October 24th: The chemical approach for stickies management
- LIVE 2019 November 28th: Next generation defect detection: The ultimate advancement for production quality
- LIVE 2019 December 19th: Circular Economy: what’s in it for paper?
- LIVE 2020 January 30th: Sizing: How to meet the latest paper quality and performance demand
- LIVE 2020 February 27th: How to improve efficiency while saving cost with your machine drying system
- LIVE 2020 March 26th : Take more out of your waste water plant facility
- LIVE 2020 April 20th: Latest technology advancement on fiber refining
- LIVE 2020 May 28th: Maintenance 4.0 Advanced system data to improve paper machine up time
- LIVE 2020 June 25th: Paper Coating new trend to raise your paper value