The EuroPack Summit will take place on 20 – 21 September 2021 at a premium location, the Le Méridien Beach Plaza, Monte Carlo, Monaco.
The summit effectively unites packaging suppliers and solution providers in an exclusive networking environment providing the opportunity to pre-schedule one-to-one physical business meetings with key leading and forward-thinking executives.
The one-to-one business meetings provide access to the gate keepers of sizeable packaging budgets – top executives actively seeking external partnerships with packaging materials, machinery, design and development suppliers.
- Procter & Gamble – Vice President Fabric Care Europe
- Campari Group – Global Procurement Director Packaging
- PepsiCo International – VP Global Beverage Design
- L’Occitane International – Packaging Director
- Kerry Foods – Head of Innovation Chilled Meal Solutions
- The Coca-Cola Company – Head of Design Western Europe
- Stoli Group – Global Operations Director
- Reckitt Benckiser – Regional Packaging Director – Health (EMEA)