On May 18 – 19, 2021, the established PTS Conference “Recovered Paper” will take place – this time featuring two innovations: for the first time we go International and switch our conference language to English and on top of that, the event will be held as an online event-with plenty of networking opportunities.
The RCP conference is a major platform for presentations and discussions about the latest developments in recovered paper collection, sorting and quality control. It will bring to you an overview on ongoing research, product-developments and trends through contributions from internationally renowned experts. In total six sessions are planned, encompassing the whole value chain:
- “Reaching a Circular Economy“,“Design for Recycling“,
- “Recyclability assessment methods“,
- “Recovered paper management“,
- “Optimisation of stock preparation and paper production“
- “Reject Handling – Waste to X technologies“.
In between the sessions there will be the opportunity to speak with your fellow attendees, get to know the hosts and of course the speakers a lot better. This year’s speakers are coming from across the globe and will speak about new approaches, solutions and regulations Here is a little preview, showcasing the breadth of topics:
- “Next level – fibre based economy”, Ulrich Leberle, Confederation of European Paper Industries
- “Lessons learned: design requirements from a consultants view”, Peter Desilet, Pacoon GmbH
- “Worldwide smartest waste bin”, Sarah Skiba, Bin-e
- “How to implement the virtual ware house in the paper industry”, Erik van Rikxoort, IdentPro GmbH
One of the highlights of the conference is the panel discussion which will focus on current trends and their potential for transforming the paper recycling industry. In addition to conference proceedings, the presentations will also be available to interested parties via an on-demand option for later viewing around the world.