ANDRITZ has received a repeat order from HKB-Hoa Lu Paper Joint Stock Company to supply a complete OCC line including reject treatment system for its mill in L Nho Quan District, Ninh Binh Province, Vietnam. Start-up is scheduled for the third quarter of 2022.
The OCC line will have a design capacity of 500 t/d and process mixed OCC (Old Corrugated Containers) as raw material to produce high-quality testliner and corrugated medium for the Vietnamese and Chinese markets.
ANDRITZ’s scope of supply comprises the complete stock preparation equipment including the approach flow, fiber recovery, and reject treatment systems, featuring the following technological highlights:
- PrimePulping LC system with innovative design for lowest fiber loss in slushing and reject removal
- PrimeScreen X equipped with patented PrimeFoil rotor foils for optimum efficiency and lower power consumption
- Dispersing system with CompaDis disperser allowing superior fiber strength development and excellent final paper properties
- ModuScreen HBE for efficient and low-pulsation screening in the approach flow
- DiscFilter Saveall for high fiber recovery rate and superior filtrate quality at high availability
- Reject treatment line with ReSed separator for efficient removal of heavy solids from the liquid streams and ReCo Reject Compactor ensuring highest possible reject dryness.
ANDRITZ will also provide the basic engineering and erection as well as operation and maintenance (EOM) support.
In 2008, HKB-Hoa Lu Paper Joint Stock Company and ANDRITZ collaborated for the first time to build an OCC line at Phuong Dong Packaging Paper mill. The excellent performance of this line, especially in terms of product quality and energy consumption, was the decisive criterion for the customer to award the contract for the second OCC line to ANDRITZ.
HKB-Hoa Lu Paper Joint Stock Company was established in 2020 as an affiliate of Phuong Dong Packaging Paper Manufacturing Co., Ltd. and focuses on the production of various board products