ANDRITZ will be presenting its innovative technologies for sustainable paper production at MIAC 2021, booth #71, in Lucca, Italy, from October 12 to 15, 2021.
The ANDRITZ experts are looking forward to presenting the latest innovations and developments in the following areas:
- In fiber preparation, ANDRITZ will present its latest Prime technologies for enhanced ﬁber quality with economical use of resources, for example the PrimeFilter D, the cutting-edge technology in thickening and fiber recovery.
- For the tissue, paper and board industry, ANDRITZ will show its capabilities in the area of rebuilds, complete lines, and services with focus on sustainability and cost-efficiency, for example steel Yankees – giants up to 26 ft. in diameter – that enable energy-efficient drying at 8-10% better machine performance compared to cast-iron Yankees.
- The experts at ANDRITZ Fabrics and Rolls provide tailor-made roll covers, spreader rolls, shoe press belts and paper machine clothing solutions like the new StrataPress felt technology – a game-changing combination of materials, to deliver high sheet quality and reduced energy consumption at given machine speeds – or ANDRITZ’s durable, high temperature and contamination resistant MasterDry dryer fabrics that are specifically designed for extended fabric running times.
- The ANDRITZ service team will show ways of increasing the reliability, efficiency, and availability of process equipment regardless of the OEM, including service highlights like Yankee coating and on-site assembly.
- In the pumps business, ANDRITZ will show its broad pumps portfolio for all industrial applications and processes in the pulp and paper industry, including topics like model tests and after-sales service.
In conference speeches, ANDRITZ experts will also be presenting the latest solutions for efficient, sustainable paper production:
- Guido Lenzi, Sales Manager ANDRITZ Novimpianti, will be speaking about ANDRITZ’s solutions for upgrade of combustion systems to save resources and costs.
Vincenzo Melilli, Senior Manager Technology and R&D Paper and Board ANDRITZ, and Mario Bernasconi, Senior Sales Manager Paper and Board ANDRITZ, will be introducing ANDRITZ’s cost-efficient technologies for sustainable paper and board production, including the world’s fastest kraftliner shoe-blade Gapformer and a 2,000 kN/m shoe press