Mills and other industry professionals from across six key industry segments will gather to share critical knowledge. Don’t miss your opportunity to join this global discussion.
A critical factor to industry growth is the sharing of knowledge and technologies. On April 30 – May 4, 2022, leaders from six key segments: paper, tissue, nonwovens, reliability & maintenance, recycled paperboard and women in industry, will gather in Charlotte, North Carolina to attend TAPPICon 2022. Over five days, professionals from around the world will discuss top issues, new advancements/technologies and future strategies to help drive the industry forward.
Mills and other professionals eager to be part of this global discussion should register at tappicon.org by April 1st to receive an early bird discount. Mills also can receive special discounts for sending multiple people or teams.
Developed by technical experts and business leaders in the industry, TAPPICon helps mills identify technology solutions which address industry challenges often intensified by recruitment and retention issues. With the theme, Racing Towards a Smart Future, the Conference includes a comprehensive, peer-reviewed technical program focused on papermaking, papermaking fundamentals, papermaking additives, tissue, coating & graphic arts, management, process control, recycled paperboard, nonwovens, and reliability & maintenance. In addition, attendees have the opportunity participate in the 5th Annual Women’s Summit (April 30) and Tissue 101: Properties and Processes Course (April 30 – May 1) which are co-located with TAPPICon.
TAPPICon 2022 also features multiple networking events and a large exhibit floor. Key highlights include:
- New Technology Showcase – Curated event featuring cutting-edge technologies
- NASCAR Museum Reception – Fun networking opportunity at the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Mentoring Match Speed Networking – Event where mentors are matched with protégés
- 17th Annual Runnability Fun Run/Walk – Helping students achieve a future career in the paper industry
- TAPPI Scavenger Hunt – Exciting networking event to help seasoned and young professionals meet each other
- Hagemeyer Happy Hour – Hosted by TAPPI’s Coating & Graphic Arts Division