The XXVI TECNICELPA Forest Biobased Materials Conference-2023 will be held in Coimbra (Portugal) from 11th to 13th October. The Organizing Committee cordially invites Scientists, Papermakers, Technicians, Manufacturers and Suppliers from all over the world, directly or indirectly engaged in the Forestry, Pulp and Paper field, to participate in the conference. Authors may submit Abstracts for Oral or Poster presentations addressing the following topics:
- Pulp Production
- Papermaking (including P&W papers, Tissue, Packaging, Recycling, Converting and Printing)
- Energy, Environment and Sustainability
- Biorefinery processes and technologies
- Novel forest biobased products, materials and fuels
- Other support activities (Control systems, Human resources management, Health and safety, Equipment, Education in P&P, Logistics, Marketing, Maintenance)
Authors are encouraged to submit electronically, until March 31st 2023, an abstract with no more than 500 words, following the Template and guidelines available from the conference website (https://www.tecnicelpa.com/XXVITecnicelpa2023/).
Suppliers may also submit abstracts to present in a separate commercial session, mentioning in the notes “Commercial”. Those abstracts will have a different evaluation.
English is the preferred language but abstracts may also be submitted in Portuguese.
You cannot miss this unique event in the Forest, Pulp and Paper field, as well as related areas such as Biorefinery, considering the relevance of the conference and the presence in Portugal of leading scientists, as well as important companies in the sector.
Please pay attention to the following deadlines:
- Submission of abstracts – 31st March 2023
- Notification of acceptance – 15th May 2023
- Submission of full papers – 15th July 2023
- Submission of final oral presentations (pptx) – 02nd October 2023
All contacts should preferably be made by using the following e-mail address: Tecnicelpa.firstname.lastname@example.org